Personal Emergency Record Keeping Software
Prepare for the Unexpected
Photos from BigStockPhoto.com
Record Keeping Categories:
- Credit Cards
- Educational History
- Employment History
- Insurance Policies
- Investment History
- Military Service Record
- Medical History
- Personal Property Inventory
- Other Real Estate
- Vehicles and Maintenance
- Vital Documents
- Your Final Wishes & Survivor's Tasklist
User friendly screens make it easy to enter your personal data.  View Screen Shots
Order Now - Click Here
Your vital family information will be organized, secure and easy to access.
Don't forget to visit our Family Management Software Store for other great software products.Click Here for More Software
Click above for Military Emergency Record Keeping Software the military version of our personal record keeping software.
See information you can record? Learn More >>
Reasons you should keep records. Learn More >>
Suggestions for protecting your files. Learn More >>
Length of time to keep your records? Learn More >>
- Every 34 seconds a person in the U.S. will die from heart disease!
- Every 45 seconds someone in the U.S. will suffer a stroke!
- Every year over 40,000 are killed in automobile accidents!
- Every year an average of 1,000 tornados are recorded!
- Every year an estimated 399,800 residences burn!
Emergencies occur without warning!
- File insurance claims.
- Re-establish financial accounts.
- Rebuild lost records.
- Recreate medical history
- Act on your behalf.
Prepare your family! Give them access to the information they will need to:
Keep your files portable and safe.
One lesson many survivors of hurricanes, tornados, fires and floods have learned is the importance of organizing, protecting and keeping portable their personal vital records.
The good news is you can protect your records by planning ahead. Store your database in the cloud or on a flash drive in your safe deposit box.